Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Fork, The Spoon and My Brain

When I was around 8 years old, I remember I could never set a table with out making up a silver ware story. The spoon was the princess. She was always forced to stay next to the knife, the snotty prince. You see, the princess was in love with a poor town’s boy, the fork. But they could never be together because they were on opposite sides of the plate. In my mind that wasn’t right. So I simply always put the spoon and the fork together and the snotty prince all by himself. I am imaginative. I make up all kinds of stories and parallel universes in my head. Now today, I set the silver ware the proper way without the princesses and princes. Now, I lose myself in fantasy novels with a little bit of reality mixed in, and use my imagination to tell stories to my younger sister. But my imagination will always be there, somewhere in the back of my head, to help me solve everyday problems and make everyday life more interesting.

4 comments:

KAYNA said...

i love your imagination story, it describes you very well.

Kelly Peterson said...

you seem to be soo creative!! that is one thing that will make one's life so fun and interesting!! i love the silver wear story its so cute:)

Sara said...

I love the story!!
cute blog!
:D

Emma said...

You are very talented with your stories. Its a super power, I know it!